11.9.09

At work ...

... doing the administration. Basically, just being idle. I'll go home soon.

And of course the minute I typed that several people just barged in, either fysically or e-mail ... y.

Anyway. Maybe I'll be seeing a show tonight. It's a very rag-tag sort of affair with several artists present who shall remain nameless because they suck donkey dick and Guus Meeuwis, who seems a decent chap and in whom my girlfriend has a vested interest. And, on occasion I have to do stuff she likes as well, in order for my plan of complete dominance of our relationship to progress.

In other news: Pre-season is over, we're throwing the ball in earnest now. For me, last night at 2:30, I went downstairs and witnessed the first half of the first game of the 2009 season, Titans-Steelers. First half only because after that I fell asleep. It was 4:00 by then so I do feel justified in that. I liked the game as far as I saw it. Anyway, this morning I learned that the Steelers won. Well, good for them. On to Sunday.

Football is so much fun! The whole nuttiness and over the topness of the game is even evident in the name: the ball is not regularly touched by any foot and the ball really isn't a ball. No wonder there's more drama and arrests in the NFL than in all of sports put together (except cycling, i.e. the dope show); All those damned players are just suffering from an identity crisis by way of not knowing what game they're playing. It should be renamed for safety reasons so that the Plaxicos of the world won't shout themselves in the leg and consequently, more figuratively, in the foot and so that dogs and bi-sexual 'Reality' 'TV' 'Stars' can be 'safe' again from their troubled boyfriends.

Yeah. It's the name that causes the troubles.

Upon reflection there seems to be little difference between hounding and dogging Tila Tequilla and organising dogfights ...

I have just been informed that, yes, we do have tickets, so a mixed bag of assorted big floppy donkey dicks and Guus Meeuwis shall be observed in action today. You know, just so that you know, you know.

No comments: