24.4.09

So, anyway ...

... spend the week working. I think. There was this party sort of in the middle. Dat breekt zo lekker de week. Nothing really shocking happened to me, this week. (I know that this implies that shocking things happened elsewhere but, if that is true I'm probably not at liberty to discuss that right now. Drat.)(Things did happen, by the way.)

Bought the new Eluveitie album. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msRy4vcSX4k
It's, like, folk-metal, only, without the ... hmmm ... metal. It's a totally acoustic album. Weird. But I really liked Slania, one of the best albums of last year, so I'll give this a spin. It has a free DVD of their performance at Summerbreeze 2008 so ... that'll rock.

Bought the new God Dethroned album. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA7g2K9PlYw
It's like folk-metal, only without the ... hmmm ... folk. This thing is brutal. It's so rarely that I buy something under the guise of death metal and when I do it had better be damn good. And this is. Also ... free CD with this edition!

I like special editions ... they make me ... warm and fuzzy.

No comments: