7.6.07

Ha!

Today there's a House marathon. I like House. He's such a nice person, really, if you get right down to it.

Seriously, don't we all wish that we could be so rude and so ... annoyingly right?

I mean seriously, the guy is a pest but a brilliant one and, truth be told, I think that sometimes people deserve to be told the truth loudly. You can question whether it would do any good but wouldn't it be fun? At least for a while ... let's face it, not only does everybody lie but there's also a whole lot of everybodies that are total idiots. And I think it is the responsible thing to do to tell them this. Over and over and over and over ...


But, in the end, I'm just too ... nice.

Drat.

Idiocy. I have an example:

I wish a happy, slightly belated birthday to Damien. Damien turned one yesterday. How do I know this? Because I just remembered, looking at the date that one year ago there was a woman in the hospital giving birth. She managed to postpone that for a bit until something like 07:06. Get it?

06-06-06 at 7:06 which is really 6 hours and 66 minutes.

So, not only do I wish him a happy birthday but also new parents and this time ones who are not total idiots.

I so hope the kid turns out eyebrow-singingly gay with a deep and profound love for musicals, showtunes and the complete work of Celine Dion.

Though they might like that. After all ... what's more evil than Celine?

No comments: