26.6.07

Well ...

.... I seem to be going through a 'I'll never learn phase' work-wise, these last days. It's actually quite taxing to figure out how the hell everything works. I suppose that there are stages to getting to know your job, just as there are stages to mourning and so forth (though, it's an eerie comparison to make ... ). It might be interesting to see how things work in stages. From twat to expert ...

Some other time. Right now, I have to go to bed. I have been taking out my frustration on the poor, helpless pixels of the TitanQuest universe. Now, there is a game which deserves the name Diablo 3. Everything seems highly familiar down to the controls. Of course Diablo is the standard for this type of game. It's also the best game I ever played so I'm so not complaining ... I remember the excitement as if it was yesterday. UNbelieveable amounts of hours were invested into the silly thing ... so worth it.


For an updated version do not hesitate to buy TitanQuest. Honestly, you won't be disappointed ...

Tomorrow ... we'll see. I've probably made a few mistakes along the way yesterday, but I'm sure it's nothing that cannot be fixed by someone else. Preferably.

No comments: