18.6.07

Yeah,

... well, I'm into my workday now, and I'm trying to make it satisfying for everyone involved. Louise (she's my "boss", it's nice to see her react to that monicker, by the way. Never so much fun as when you can call someone something semiflattering and they do not know how, exactly to deal with tha) is a very friendly lady and together we are making some headway into the deep abd dark recesses which are the DMB's hard to see-through processes. Damn ... I have no idea how they do stuff here and, in fact, I have no idea what the hell I've been doing here, but it seems that there were tasks completed today and even satisfactory. Or so it seems and was said.

No clue, whatsoever.

But anyway ... let's see what the rest of the day brings. More bafflement, I suppose.

No comments: