7.3.08

Today ...

... I invented a method of doing stop-motion animation. It's not perfect but it sort-a, kind-a works. It's fun. I have a few seconds of very shaky film now in which a felt tip pen moves around on its own and a few seconds of a playmobil roman crossing the image on his battle cart. It's fun but the image is shaky. But I like it. I might pick this up tomorrow. Try to come up with something nice ...

Anyway. I seem to be out of work these days and so far as I can tell this state will persist into next week. It gives me time to do some stuff but unfortunately it also leaves a lot of time for sheer boredom. Amazing how fast one gets used to the daily grind of work. The annoying thing is that when you're at work you have all these awesome plans about what to do with your free time. And when the free time arrives ... but I try to keep busy. Painting, guitar, studying, some stuff around the house ... although that is fairly limited. I am actually trying to take an actual break.

Still, we'll see what next week brings ... maybe someone, somewhere needs something from me again. Or not. Possibly.

No comments: