17.1.08

Yesterday ...

... I trained. In and of itself that is not such a rare occurance. My girl thinks I train a bit too much. To which my standard reply is always: 'shut up woman, you're breaking my concentration! I'm doing push-ups!'

Well, not really. But, you know, like ...

Anyway.

yesterday. Mark joined me in some training. He attempted to a while ago but had to quit training for a few months due to an as yet unexplained shoulder injury. He is one eager puppy, of equal 'rank' as myself, so it was sort of anticipated to be fun.

Boy, was he eager. Sitting still obviously is not good for his energy levels. Or: very good, depends on how you look at it. We had a spirited training much heftier than my usual wednesday fare. I'm a bit bruised now. But it was fun. Fun to finally learn new stuff, fun to have semi-intelligent conversations about techniques and fun to beat eachother rather senseless and stuff. I'll go on record and state that he's a tat better than me, also a load different from me in style and ideas ...

In short: fun was had, hope to repeat it soonish.

No comments: