3.7.07

Last ...

... sunday one of our bunnies died. He had to be put to sleep since there was no possibility of recovery from a rather horrible infection. Othie was a beautiful bunny and grumpy as hell, which is probably why I liked him. I realise that taking care of the hard choises is part of having pets. I also know that we are flawless in this department and always do what's right and best for the animals. But, I have to admit, this does not make it easier, nicer nor will it make us miss him less.

So. Sucky weekend.

Which to be honest is totally unfair because saturday was pretty great. Mild training and afterwards I went into Amsterdam (because I really don't go there often enough ...) and I met three very nice people from FiveAndDae.com, to wit Five, Dae (what a surprise) and someone who shall remain nameless since he listens to Tool. Come to think of it, they all shall remain nameless ... if asked I can only really come up with their nicks ...

Anyway; there was talk, laughter, a slightly tipsy and therefore rather quiet Five and it was all good fun. Incidentally this was all in rememberance of Five's birthday (kid's 24!)

So, it was great and well worth a do over.

Just, you know .... bunny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to read about your bunny. It's horrible to lose a pet. :(

Anonymous said...

Bunnies are great... and there must be a bunny-heaven. (I just realised, this is as hard to write fo as any eulogy I ever wrote for the DF forums...)

Anyway, I'm glad you had fun. And you should know that Five has been reading and loving it.

Gavin. said...

I love it when a book I recommend is found excellent.

Thanks for the sympathies, darlings.