24.7.07

Well ...

... a new low. Nine oçlock. All my work is done. Oh, and the keyboard and computer do weird things here, hence the strange diacritic under the 'c' of o'clock. Most annoying. Before you know it you send people very strange messages and they might think I'm an idiot.

Anyway. A rather gloomy day in Amsterdam. Curious what I'll do all day. I have at least some reading planned since I seem to be still enrolled in that course ...
And it's fucked up, ladies and gentlemen ....

Wait, I never said, right?

I do a course for Sargas, my supposed lords and masters, who get me jobs like this. And it's frightfully boring, I'm afraid. All the thrills of a good read like the phonebook. Oh well ... not their fault, I suppose. Not really. DIV is for people who love order and such. What I'm doing exactly in that field is a bloody mystery to all I know.

Div = Documentaire Informatie Voorziening. Document Information Providing. DIP. In english.

Huh.

I should do more art.

Anyway. I have a PC so boredom is really unlikely. Yesterday I spend some hours glossing through a site whcih tells of danish grammar. Why ... I have no idea. It seemed a fun thing to do. So, with what little I know of danish now (which I assure you is very little) and possibly, I hope an online dictionairy, I shall go in search of some danish bit of story and see whether I can make some sense of it.

Maybe there's a danish bit of Harry Potter to be had ...

No comments: