7.11.07

Well ...

... I finished The Stone Gods and it tuned out better than I envisaged. So, you know, get it, read it. It's not her best but her and its heart are in the right place. I have taken up reading Dune again. Mainly because, you know, it's that time of the year again. For some reason I always read some part of Dune again at least once a year. The originals, by the way, by Frank Herbert. Not his son's ... stuff. I have to go through sonny boy's work though. His father left the outline of the final book of the series and and son-dear is finishing the series. So, it'll be Frank's ideas in junior's language ... oh, boy. Still ... we'll see. Have to get it soonish.

Other than that: the Zwarte Pieten are hanging again in De Bijenkorf and out of pure sentimentality I visited them yesterday (that and more importantly, I needed to buy a gift for my girl). It's nice to see that certain things still remain. Eventhough I have the feeling that there's some qualityloss there, much to my regret.

Furthermore: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUk3T2Kfno

Too cute. There's a very good reason for this behaviour but you can bloody well google for it. I'm not going to spoil everything.

Also also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG_tnefyOcc

No comments: