20.4.07

Adendum.

I just heard something that makes me tickled again about knowing nothing about computers. In the dutch TV show De Wereld Draait Door, there was a lady from this company:
http://www.societyservice.com/english/home.html
This company provides a deflower service for men above 21 who have never gotten around to, or have never had it in their stars or something, to have sex.

Upon being asked which men come to her service the lady in question answered that they see a high numbe of ICT people requesting their help.

This made me giggle.

I thought I'd share it with you.

By the way, I am tempted to send that company an e-mail with a re-translation of at least their opening page. I mean ... their english sucks ass.

And I am sure that they do not suck ass for free so this is a bit of a surprise.

No comments: