3.4.07

What's in a name?

Now, I just had an epiphany.

Epiphany.

Google it, okay?

I just assumed that any and all people to stumble upon this thing here would actually know where the name BeoPuppy comes from. Stupid me ...

BeoWulf.

Younger version ... BeoPuppy.

Technically I think it should have been BeoCub, I think wolves have cubs, but, let's face it: there's nothing more cute than a warm puppy. So, BeoPuppy it was. Maybe I will one day grow into the big wolf version of me. However I do hope that I can skip the bloody language then because it's unreadable, trust me. I have had to translate bits in the past and believe me ... it's a braincruncher. http://www.humanities.mcmaster.ca/~beowulf/. That site has the text in original and modern versions. Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

I always wanted to type that.

No comments: