17.11.07

Updated the other one!

YAY!

http://beofauxto.blogspot.com/2007/11/finally.html

There also: The Bathroom Woodpecker!

I have had a nice evening with my family and I have finally received my grandfather's old watch. It's one of those old pocket-watches which one should fasten to your clothing by means of a chain. It's by now older than my granddad managed to become since he died way too early. You don't always get what you want. But I have his watch and I think it's a fabulous keep-sake. Something to remember him by.

Not that I really was in any danger of forgetting him.

This was a gentleman who, in the interbellum, a time of general discontent and crisis, protested against circumstances by laying Amsterdam's horse-drawn trams on their side with a couple of buddies.

How can you not love someone who managed THAT?

No comments: